Tuesday 26 July 2011

Trainers and Painting

Another experiment. I tried to be more loose and instinctive with this. I also tried to work more with the qualities of the paint rather than trying to draw with it and played around with mixing a range of tertiary colours rather than just sticking with secondary and primaries. I think I overworked it although it does have potential.

The vertical lines took a while!.



I found working to a 3d form was useful for getting started. I imagined I was looking at a pixelated image of a gem with various different coloured lights on it to start and then the rest was on the fly improv.

I got some cheap white trainers and had a go at giving then a paint with colours I had left over from my symbols painting too!



Just playing around in photoshop. I prefer this to my actual piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment