Sunday 24 July 2011

I'm calling this finished now. I'm not sure that it works. It's trying to do too much at once. I was interested in how groups of lots of different colour shapes would read and whether you could sort of have various shapes existing through each other using this approach and they did, kinda. And then I added seperate shapes using flat colour underneath the symbols to see whether they would read at the same time as the top ones and they do kinda. They also affect the above shapes and it all kind of blends in a strange way. I dunno. I'll have to look at it in a few days with fresh eyes...


This is the same painting but I photoshopped the horrible "listerine" blue into a less harsh colour. I think it ;ppls better this way. I might take out both light blues completely at some point. That "&" sign needs sorting out pretty badly too!

No comments:

Post a Comment